The new site for Phase 2 Diet Recipes is LIVE you guys! Go check-check-it-out.
If you were too busy looking at the mouthwatering photos to catch the link that’s:
Do I seem just a wee bit excited?
Why? Because of messages like this I’m getting….(this could be you if you go cook one of the recipes…go now! Did I already say that?)
“I can not thank you enough for these recipes. I was first on this diet about 6 years ago and the food was so boring and tasteless. It was a struggle to stay on, your recipes make it so much easier to stay on the program.Thank you, thank you, thank you.” – Diane
“Wow this was the best P2 meal I’ve ever had. It was wonderful! I am so thankful for your website. Thank you for sharing your success story and others. A real inspiration!” – Lori
Did I mention the recipes are FREE to use during this project phase?
So far, there’s….
- More than 100 unique, SANITY SAVING Diet Recipes for Phase 2 of the Diet Plan.
- Original (Dr. Simeons protocol) and modern protocol P2 recipes with some newer ingredients many weight loss clinics allow and use.
- The Recipes work for both the 500 calorie and 800 calorie diet plans
- Breakfast recipes, Snack recipes, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, dessert recipes, protein smoothies, vegan and vegetarian options.
- New recipes added every week!
- 14 calorie P2 drink ideas to full on PIZZA! Yes, there is such a thing as a legit P2-approved pizza recipe, grain-free, fat free, and NO the crust is not lettuce or zucchini. That would just be plain wrong. I think I need counseling after just the suggestion of a lettuce pizza crust. I draw the line at “wraps” when it comes to lettuce.
It’s called a MEATZA yo. And It’s about to rock your P2 world. 😉
Sorry I just had to. I feel like they are that divine. Like this mushroom onion pizza meatza.
And I ain’t the only person that thinks this – Andrea wrote in:
“I give it 10 ⭐ if it was possible. Finally, the answer to low carb pizza. This may save my weight maintenance.????”
Don’t look at that and tell me it’s not a pizza. AM I right? I mean, this BBQ Apple Meatza…just please go EAT it will you?
Pretty soon you might like Marisa – this is what she commented!
“Well you did an amazing job here, and I thank you for it. I’ll tell you a little secret: my husband has actually been jealous of my P2 food! I left him to fend for himself food-wise while I did this round of the diet, and he’s been ogling my meals and asking for little tastes, LOL. The recipes you’ve created here far exceeded my expectations.
I had previously ordered my diet meals from two different local delivery services, at an astronomical price. Your recipes put both of those companies to shame. I’m actually kind of embarrassed that I wasted so much money buying ready made meals, when it took so little effort to prepare the P2 recipes on your site. Oh well, now I know better!” – Marisa
Oh and did I catch your eye a minute ago when I typed 14 calorie drinks? How about this for a start? It’s called P2 Caramel Hot Cocoa. I think you know what that is…..
So as I was saying, what are you still doing here? Time to move your little patootie over to my Recipes site and get
cookin’ your sanity saved! Remember it’s FREE during my project creation phase, which is like, I don’t know, 2 years long, so you have PLENTY of time to use the recipes and get to your goal weight.
It just might make the difference like Meme, who wrote in,
“Oh. My. Goodness. This recipe saved me from giving up. I’m eating it right now.” – Meme
I must take this opportunity to thank you for your P2 recipes: they saved my sanity. They are both easy to prepare (for my husband, who is the cook) and delicious. I don’t think I could have survived a 6 week program without them. – Jane